HOW TO BOOK AN EL AL TICKET
- If you are not yet an EL AL Matmid frequent flyer member, visit www.elal.com to register.
- We recommend reserving a Matmid ticket before transferring your HAS Advantage points to EL AL's Matmid Program.
- Before you call EL AL, please prepare the passport number, passport expiration date, date of birth and spelling (as shown on passport) of all passengers.
- For information on the EL AL Frequent Flyer Matmid Club or to make a reservation, call EL AL at 1-800-223-6700. Tell the representative you intend to use frequent flyer miles - this may limit availability.
- In the event that your requested dates are not available, one leg or both, you can start a reservation with EL AL and place yourself on the waitlist. You may then contact HAS with the reservation number to check "Premium" availability. "Premium Availability" bookings require additional points and fees.
- Allow 10 days to complete the transfer of points from HAS Advantage to EL AL. Please ensure your name is entered as it appears on your Matmid Account and verify your Matmid Number is entered correctly. Entering wrong information can add an additional 10 or more business days to your transfer period and may cause you to lose your reservation.