EL AL RESTRICTIONS AND ADDITIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Once HAS Advantage points have been transferred to EL AL's Frequent Flyer Matmid Program, the points cannot be converted back into HAS Advantage Points.
- HAS Advantage points transferred to your Matmid account, expire 3 years from the date of transfer.
- We recommend reserving a Matmid ticket before transferring your HAS Advantage points to EL AL's Matmid Program.
- Matmid bonus tickets are subject to the "Terms and Conditions" of the Matmid program which can be found in the frequent flyer section of EL AL's website. These tickets are subject to EL AL taxes and surcharges. Taxes and surcharges may vary based on numerous factors including the exchange rate of the dollar and current fuel prices. To hear the most current EL AL "Taxes and Surcharges" for bonus tickets, call EL AL at 1-800-223-6700.
- Bonus tickets, travel agents' tickets, free tickets, airline employees' tickets, special deal tickets, charter flight tickets (except for Sun D'Or) and special discount tickets do not earn points.